Tuesday 1 May 2012

Favourite Nail Polishes

I feel like I need to reveal to the nail polish world my favourite polishes. The ones that made me fall in love with polish and the ones I continuously go back to. It is quite hard to narrow down my favourites, SO in no particular order...

1. Revlon Top Speed in "Stormy"

2. Nicole by OPI "My Lifesaver"


3. Essie "Tart Deco"


4. Essie "Bordeaux"

 5. China Glaze "Shocking Pink"


6. OPI "Steady as She Rose"

7. Esssie "Mint Candy Apple"

8. Milani Nail Lacquer "Red To Tango"

9. Milani Nail Lacquer "Ruby Jewels"


10. Wet N Wild "Tickled Pink"

As any true polish addict would say, these pictures really don't do the polishes justice. I highly recommend each and every one of these shades. They're always among my go-to polishes. These are just the ones I could think of off the top of my head, meaning they're clearly always at the top of my list, but I do have several other polishes in the same category. With these polishes, I never feel like I made the wrong choice and I usually get tons of compliments, which is always a nice thing. 

I would love to know your favourite or the no brainer go-to polishes in your collection!

Tata for now!

Hillary xoxo

 

1 comment: